How long after mc bleeding stopped did u ovulate?

I was 12weeks when i mc naturally after being told the week before at a scan my bean stopped growing at around 5 1/2 weeks. I did a hpt this morning and it was completely negative not even a hint of a second line! :dance: still no signs of bleeding either. I'm glad that ur docs seem to be he,ping u out early on, even after bleeding 4 weeks I ad a scan which showed something remained and got told to wait 2 more weeks before seeing them again! I am hope the scan tomorrow shows everything is clear. Xx

If your hpt is negative & your bleeding has stopped I'm sure you'll be fine. Let me know though!
Xx

So left the scan so confused, she said there is still some tissue remaining but because I'm not bleeding to expect it to come out with my next period. she also said if the bleeding starts up again to go back to them and I will have to have a dnc done :( so much for ttc again :cry: feeling rather deflated now xx

I'm sorry Kanga! But I think is better to wait for your next af and pass it naturally than to have a d&c to be honest. I think the recovery post d&c is longer than naturally.

I'm still bleeding but it's turn more like spotting. Waiting anxiously until Thursday to find out my fate. In my case she said either clear or d&c, no more waiting game.

I really really want to finish with this!!

X

I personally would have a d&c. I had to have one as placenta was stuck after loosing my son:( inhad a negative preg test 6 days later. I caught the third egg and carrying identical twins (egg spilt) I took soy for a healthier egg also. Good luck Hun x

What is the recovery like after d&c? That's what I'm worried about spellfairy?

hey ladies...
i used opk after my mc...and i seem to have ovulated exactly 14 days after my negative hpt, i got my negative hpt the day after the bleeding stopped (which lasted 10 days in total..)

im currently 4dpo......
we'll see how it goes...not feeling overly confident...even tho i would love to be pregnant like YESTERDAY already! lol...but i dont mind if i dont get pregnant this cycle as i havent even had a proper period since mc, so i kinda feel like it wont affect me as badly as the next cycle will if its a bfn.....gosh i hope that makes sense im really just rambling eh...lol

baby dust....xoxo

Looks as though I could be up for a dnc now:
Today has been a hard day and im not completely happy with just waiting, plus the bleeding has come back again! So spoke to one of the epau nurses earlier and she went to get my notes and talk to the consultant i saw yesterday at the scan. I started crying down the phone, how embarrassing!! I said i just cant keep waiting, and she asked if i wanted to go down the surgical route? I said whatever i need to more on and stop playing a waiting game. She said she would phone be back.
So phoned the epau as they didnt phone and spoke to the nurse again she said the consultant has been in surgery all day so not been able to talk to her. But she should be in tomorrow from 2pm, she also said from looking at my notes she doesn't see why she won't refer me for a dnc! So fx tomorrow I will have some more answers. Xx

Don't be embarrassed about crying! This is a very emotional time for all of us and we are having a very hard time. I think the consultant should have considered d&c for you earlier. Hope you'l have it done. If you don't feel well, please don't wait any longer and go to a&e. that's what the gyno advise me to do & you should do the same.

X

D&c floored me the first day after having it, I'd just got home and realised I couldn't walk because it relaxed my muscles:( just few days tops if it hits u. My bp went to 40/60 I had to have it cos of trapped placenta. To be honest I think the minute you realised your not trying so hard u get pregnant. Will also say I missed two eggs ( I dtd all the time too) and when I had a big period that was the month I got pregnant :) feel like cos I was struggling to take in the loss I was given 2 and it has certainly made me think to future. I've a scan tomorrow at 19 weeks (lost last baby at this stage) so it's a trying time. Wish u lovely ladies loadsa fairy dust.

I am having a dnc on Friday now, have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to sort stuff out for the op! Thank u for ur support ladies, I'm just glad to be able to have a move on date! It's been far too long a process xx

Well at least you know where you are going now. I may join you but we have to wait until tomorrow to find out.
XX

Hope ur appointment goes well tomorrow and u get the all clear :hugs: xx

Hi Kanga! Just to let you know that the scan went well. I don't need to have a d&c after all because she said the few bits I still haven't passed are so tiny that it isn't worth doing it. She also said I'll be fine to try straight away so I'll be doing that.

Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!!

Good luck for tomorrow Kanga - hope all goes well.

Thank u ladies :hugs:

So glad u are in the clear Madrid :) so happy for u, good luck ttc again and hopefully I can join u soon xx

I have updated about my op in my recovery after dnc thread. Everything went as well as it could.

It will be cool to be bump buddies, baby dust to us :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->