How long after your lost your mucus plug did you go into labour?

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I have only lost a little so I'm sure I still have a long way to go. Just wondering what everyone else's experiences were!!

With my first I lost it all in one go and went into labour 2 days later!

This time I've been losing it for weeks and nothing yet!

Awe!! The same happened for me with my first! Lost it all and then she came a couple of days later! With this one, I've only lost a little... Urgh. So frustrating!

Slowly lost it from 35 weeks and went into labour on my due date :thumbup:

I'm sure I was losing bits since about 28-29 Weeks... Had her at 36

Well... I'm no longer excited haha. Clearly it means nothing xD

Awh it'll happen :) you still got a little while yet, the end is in sight though :)

I started losing mine on my due date and it carried on until I had him 5 days late :)

I lost mine all in one go and started with contractions within about 30seconds :L
:)

I hope I get an experience like sarahmommy haha!! I know I only have a little time left but I wish I knew WHEN she was coming!! Even if I was to be overdue I'd be fine with it if I just knew haha!

I know the feeling, I was in limbo for so long (well it felt like it) for 4 days we were all on standby like "it'll be any minute" then after that we all relaxed, and that's when my waters broke :L even then I was like "this is it!" And it was still two days later :p

Ohmigosh!!! I'm dying haha! My hips feel like they are going to break!! Lol

I think I had my due date on like the 10th may, then I had a sweep on the 13th, lost it on the 14th, had Jamie on the 15th but started getting contractions on the 14th!x

I had a sweep with my first and nothing happened! I hope I get one this time and it actually works out for me :)

Had my sweep today! I will know if it worked in a day or two lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->