How long before TTC baby 2#?

lily24

Reaction score
..Jack will be 16 months this month and my OH is desperate to try for another baby anytime this year :winkwink: Im not sure tho....
I dont want a huggge age gap, BUT i dont want to have to much on my hands at once. i would prefer to wait until Jack was 3 so he would be at playgroup part of the day & i would be able to give another baby my full attention it needs for a while

We just got engaged at xmas and i would love to be married before we have another baby, but i doupt we will be able to afford a wedding for at least 4 years and thats to long to wait to TTC for me :(

Completly stuck ladies, give me some advice and your experiences !! :kiss:

I am in my 1st cycle TTC#2, my DD is 9 months old! I want 2 children, close in age...so as we're not sure how long TTC will take, we are starting now. My thoughts are that it may be hard work in the short term but they will do everything together (well closely) e/g starting school etc.
I want to go back to uni, so once my little ones are at school that is my plan.

I personally think that you will know your own limits - you will do exactly what you feel is right in the end. I know I didn't dream I'd be TTC so soon but somehow it feels right.

I completly agree Nikki. I would love all my children to be close in the future and be best friends, thats why i dont want a big age gap between them. But at the same time the thought of having Jack, who is fantastic but has his moments! and a newborn kinda makes me nervous.... :cry:

I suppose i will never know what it will be like until it happens :flower:

Anyone else in the same situation?

think like Nikki said only the indiviual can know exactly what's right for them!

We too want our children close in age, and we have decided that we will start TTC in May, Joshua will be coming up to 11 months old then. We have no long how it will take, thats why we decided to try early. The thought of having a toddler and a new born scares the hell out of me at times, but at the same time I want to get all the sleepless nights and nappies out of the way at the same time.

I plan on waiting until Emma is at least a year. I had a c-section so I want my body to heal the best it can. I would've loved to space them really close together. In my experience the friends I've had that have siblings close in age, are best friends with their siblings. My brother and I were 4 years apart and although we are close, we weren't always that way.

my sons 16 months and i couldnt imagine trying for number 2 yet im far too bust with him lol.

we will be trying jan 2011 so zane will be 2. i want a 3 yr age gap as theres 3 yrs between me and my sister and we are really good mates and my mum said it really worked for her when we were all little

I'd like to start trying after her 2nd birthday

But reality says I will probably be looking at baby # 2 when she is 4.

it is hard knowing when, i think, time kinda tells when you and your family's ready for another baby. ideally we shall start after our wedding, or around the time this year, some days i think thats perfect (3year gap) others i think i would like a bigger one, as maddi is such a dream to look after, i'm not sure if i'm ready for another newborn :dohh:

I want to wait until my son is 2, which is august nxt yr....If i can wait that long. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->