How long before you gave birth did you start frantically cleaning?

fudgecake251

Reaction score
With my first I did it slowly throughout pregnancy but then on the day I gave birth I went absolutely mad, cleaning tiles in the bathrooms and waxing the dining room table! I've been soooo tired lately that I just haven't had the energy to do it, but now I'm really starting to think of completely going through my house from top to bottom.

:flower:

I didn't with ds1 - I let myself be lazy. This time around all I can think about is how little time I will have with 2 boys under 2 and I haven't stopped cleaning since the nausea went away in second tri. I am obsessed with cleaning and organizing this pregnancy!

I went on maternity leave 4 weeks prior to due date and pretty much tried to maintain a 'constantly clean and tidy' house just incase he was born at any point and i didnt want to return from hospital with a baby to any mess or stress...it nearly killed me though, i hated all the constant cleaning and being too scared to 'leave it for another day'. Wish i'd known he would appear on my due date bless him...could have just done a tidy up the day before!!!Xx

My cleaning frenzy started just after LO was born, so it was pretty fruitless:dohh:

been at it since 32 weeks! i didn't notice anything first time round. its v. hard being houseproud with a toddler and heavily preg dont know why i bother hahaha

At 31 weeks I did all the baby laundry and then finding out I'm going to have to be induced early I went on a mad stint last night trying to get everything ready... it still hasn't worn off yet ...

With my DD I had a massive clean/tidy on the Friday, 2 am Saturday my labour started. This time, I had a massive clean/tidy on Tuesday and still not had him (he's now 3 days late!)

the week before my due date...but we moved house when i was 30 weeks so spent a whole month decorating.

Ughhhh I've been frantically cleaning for weeks now. Got a major thing for sponges and bleach! :laugh2:

Had a huge clean & tidy at 28 weeks. I now darent move for fear of it getting messy again because I have NO desire to do it again. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->