How long before you test?

ShayK

Reaction score
Just curious!

How many dpo do you guys test?
And results? What's the earliest you've gotten a + ??

Just passing the time during this TWW lol!

**UPDATE** would love to get a big thread on this for future ttc-ers to reference!!

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of women say 8 or 9 dpo by scouring the internet hahah love reading stuff like this!
Let me know!

I got a positive this time at 7dpo but then was negative at 8dpo before going back to positive at 9po onwards.

Previously iv always been somewhere between 11 and 14dpo for the others xx

12 dpo was the earliest I've got a positive.

I've tried at 10dpo over the past few months, but haven't been pregnant yet so obviously not positive. I'm going to try waiting this month until 12 dpo.

Implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo with the average being around 8 or 9 dpo. Then the HcG hormone can take 24-48 hours to be strong enough to show in your urine. So I try to keep that in mind.

@JessdueJan I read that on another thread. Very interesting. Was it fmu on 8 dpo?? Congratulations either way!

@Joannaxoxo yes, that's good info to have! FX for you this month! When will you be 12 dpo?

With my twins I had quite strong positive at 10dpo but not sure if I tested before on that cycle. Usually I get the urge from 6dpo.

With my twins I had quite strong positive at 10dpo but not sure if I tested before on that cycle. Usually I get the urge from 6dpo.
I wonder! I'd be v curious to know if any other twin mommas got an earlier BFP. I've read conflicting "science" behind that. Can never get a straight answer from the internet.

@ShayK I'm also curious about the twin thing. My 7dpo and 8dpo were both fmu so not sure why it showed one day then not the next. They were two different brands though. Positive at 7 was on Morrisons own brand. Negative at 8 was on One step 10miu one. But then positive at 9 was also on one step 10miu one xx

@ShayK I'm also curious about the twin thing. My 7dpo and 8dpo were both fmu so not sure why it showed one day then not the next. They were two different brands though. Positive at 7 was on Morrisons own brand. Negative at 8 was on One step 10miu one. But then positive at 9 was also on one step 10miu one xx
That's so weird considering ten miu is supposed to be extra sensitive, you'd imagine that would sure pick up your levels.
That must have been frustrating!!

@Bevziibubble did you get a + ?

That's so weird considering ten miu is supposed to be extra sensitive, you'd imagine that would sure pick up your levels.
That must have been frustrating!!

@Bevziibubble did you get a + ?

I got a faint positive on 9 dpo and on 10 dpo it was clearer.

@JessdueJan I read that on another thread. Very interesting. Was it fmu on 8 dpo?? Congratulations either way!

@Joannaxoxo yes, that's good info to have! FX for you this month! When will you be 12 dpo?

I'll be 12dpo on Tuesday (Feb 11th). I just hate being disappointed, so for me when I wait at least I still have the hope... but BFN's at 11-12 dpo I know for me usually just means I'm not pregnant because I get AF by 13 dpo.

I start at 8dpo and got a positive this time at 9dpo xx

I'll be 12dpo on Tuesday (Feb 11th). I just hate being disappointed, so for me when I wait at least I still have the hope... but BFN's at 11-12 dpo I know for me usually just means I'm not pregnant because I get AF by 13 dpo.
Yeah, I'm the same. But I'll drive myself crazy with the negs always telling myself it's too early anyways.
I'll be testing Monday and look forward to hearing if you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->