How long did it take before discouragement set in?

PearlandLace

Reaction score
We've been ntnp since we got married 4 months ago, not trying as such as I don't think hubby could cope with that level of detail but I've got an app and ovulation tests. I'm 33 and worried about trying over 35.

However, I'm now sat in tears as period just came, and I'm having to remind myself that it's only been four months. Does anyone else get so discouraged so early?

We've been ntnp since we got married 4 months ago, not trying as such as I don't think hubby could cope with that level of detail but I've got an app and ovulation tests. I'm 33 and worried about trying over 35.

However, I'm now sat in tears as period just came, and I'm having to remind myself that it's only been four months. Does anyone else get so discouraged so early?

I can definitely relate to becoming discouraged early on.. I've been off the pill since November and now we are on our 2 month actively ttc. I am awaiting ovulation ...its late.. now cd 17...usually happens cd 14...I am so discouraged from seeing -opk after -opk that I just want to throw everything out (opk and bbt) and forget about it... I am finding it extremely hard to not obsess and get disappointed and slightly embarrassed by this since its only been 2 months... I'm wondering if it gets any easier ....I don't suggest googling much ,... as this is what set me off today... anyway ... if I find any way to relax I will let you know! please let me know if you find out how to stay positive and relaxed! good luck :flower:

I'm a bit shock by being so badly disappointed so early on. I'd been so hopeful this month as I'm beginning to suspect I only ovulate every other month and I definately did this month. All conditions were right, so it felt like a ton of bricks. I don't normally get emotional with my period, just turn into a demoness lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->