how long did it take for you to get bfns after m/c?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Had a miscarriage and passed everything (I think) 2 weeks ago today. I was 7+3 weeks. Done a hpt today and still testing positive, how long should it take till it goes back to neg? Thanks

You might have been carrying twins and one is still around. This happened to my friend. Have you had blood work or ultrasound

I'm 3 weeks post and still having a really faint line. I was 8 weeks. It could take a little bit. Is your line faint or still strong? If it's still strong I would call the doc.

Naturalmommi i had a ultrasound when I was 8+1 because of bleeding and the baby stopped growing at 7+3 but they said they could only see one. It happened with my first pregnancy too I was bleeding so had a blood test that showed pregnancy hormones were way too high for only one baby so I bled got the next 2 weeks with 'bits' coming out all that time so thought there was nothing there. Had a scan a couple of days later whilst still bleeding and my eldest daughter was clinging on in there :)

Fairycat the positive was quite strong. My pregnancy symptoms went away after a couple of days, I had really sore bbs and sickness but they went. The only thing I still have is tiredness and a lack of appetite. I binned the test if I can find it later I'll post a pic x

When i had my ectoPic pg in 2013 it took a little over 2 weeks before i was completely negative.. That was a very sad day seeing That :( sorry for you loss hun.. I was 7wks +4 when i had my Op X

Screenshot_2015-09-11-17-38-53.jpg

This was my hpt from today x

So sorry for your loss to Claireybell :( xx

That looks similar to mine at 2 weeks. Be patient. If you aren't getting negative or almost negative by 3 weeks, definitely call the doctor. Sometimes some tissue can be left over if you haven't had a D&C.

Sorry you are going through this too.

Thanks fairycat I'll give it another week and test again, I'm sorry for your loss too xx

No problem. Hopefully your levels go down nicely. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->