How long did it take yall to get a BFP?

Miranda04

Reaction score
Hey there, I have no children therefore I am led to ask this question. How long did it take yall to get a bfp? Ive had 'symptoms'on and off for 13 days (nausea, fatigue, low back pain, dull stomach ache, one side dull cramps)...AF is due today and nothing outside of spotting yesterday and today when I wiped after the restroom, not much and just on the toilet paper. I'd like to hear yalls experiences.

With my son I tested 11-12 dpo and test was positive.. I had literally no symptoms.. have u taken a test yet?

It took 17 months to conceive my ds. I got a faint positive 8dpo and by 10dpo the line was strong and came up immediately.

The month of my bfp I had little to no symptoms.

It took me about a month and a half with my first. I think we started trying after my fertile window the first month, but it stuck the second. I'm hoping for a quick one this round too, but I'm 7 years older and that makes it more difficult!

I took a couple tests way too early then and got BFN's, but then took a digital the day before my missed and got an instant BFP!

If you have already missed the start or it hasn't been a full period yet, I would text again now! Your HCG levels are suppose to double each day! Good luck! Following thread for your *hopefully* good news!

Unfortunately AF started in the middle of the night Friday, so back to square one. I have never done ovulation tests or anything like that, but I am interested in trying. Any suggestions? I am 100% clueless.

I use the cb digital ov tests as it takes out the guess work of whether u are experiencing your surge or not. If you aren’t it shows a circle ⭕️ if you are it shows a .

Also if you aren’t already it’s good to keep an ovulation chart and track your temps with a bbt thermometer. You are on cd4 like me (see my chart below) it’s not too late to start your chart. It will help pinpoint ovulation.

Unfortunately AF started in the middle of the night Friday, so back to square one. I have never done ovulation tests or anything like that, but I am interested in trying. Any suggestions? I am 100% clueless.
Mine did too! It was one day late, but it’s here. I’ve never done the O tests either. I have just been trying to go off the cervix and this month I’m going to try the temperature thing.

It took us 20 cycles to conceive #1 and I got a clear BFP on a FRER at 9DPO.

It took 17 months to conceive my ds. I got a faint positive 8dpo and by 10dpo the line was strong and came up immediately.

The month of my bfp I had little to no symptoms.
Tesh I am the same although only 7 months TTC very faint at 8dpo, 9 stronger but by 10 it was definite. currently 12DPO and line is looking good. AF due in 2 days

Tesh I am the same although only 7 months TTC very faint at 8dpo, 9 stronger but by 10 it was definite. currently 12DPO and line is looking good. AF due in 2 days
How exciting!! Congratulations to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->