How long did it take you to conceive?

JoWantsABaby

Reaction score
Just wondering, I know that if you DTD at ovulation and all conditions are correct, a couple has a 20% chance each cycle, but wondering how this translates into real life?

For all those Mums out there, how many cycles did it take you? (especially those mums who did POAS psychotically, stood on their heads etc etc..?!)
thanks ladies!

Hiya Hun
13 months for dd1
4 months for ds
8 months for dd
6 months for ds
And one month for last pregnancy but sadly miscarried at 9 weeks baby stopped growing at 7 weeks this was sept 2013. Xx

To me a 20% chance equates to a 1 in 5 chance every month so average conception time should be 5 months.

Actually I was damn lucky the first two times. First month for my dd and ds

This time I think I'm meant to learn a bit of patience. Cycle 5 now.

Granted I was young with my dd. 20 and 24 with my ds. I'm now 30 so it seems appropriate and logical.

Learning patience.

1st DD - 1 cycle
2nd DD - 1cycle
3rd DD - Condom failure
Trying for our 4th and we are on our 4th cycle. We took 4 month break after the 2nd cycle for vacation purposes but now back at it and haven't succeeded yet. My 3 children are from a previous marriage.

Ds was a surprise baby and we conceived the current bun (or currant bun, lol!) on cycle number 3.

I'm 31, although I was 30 went I conceived and dh is 37.

DD1 first cycle after stopping pill after nine years

Ttc no2 now 5th cycle after having implant in for 2years

X

It took us 3 months to conceive DS. I'd never been on birth control and have always had regular periods. We are currently waiting to TTC #2 and hoping we are just as lucky next time!

Good luck when you do TTC, judging by your ticker it's not long now :happydance:

I've had 2 pregnancies

1st prenancy which resulted in a molar pregnancy - 1 month
pregnancy with my daughter - 2 months

I'm on cycle 3 of this one, seems like each time it's getting longer!

I'm super lucky and got pregnant on first cycle. I had tracked for many months before that but my husband works away a lot so we never had a chance to catch the egg. Fingers crossed it sticks around!

It took us 8 months, ended in MC.
We got pregnant the month after, which also ended in MC.
Currently on cycle 4.

Years! Lol about 5 on and off. Ended up doing ivf and got pregnant straight away with my ds.

Second one fell pregnant naturally - we really weren't trying though! (ETA ended in a mc)

Now ttc again naturally and on cycle 2.

Took me..
11 months with DD but resulted in NND
18 month with DS
8 month with DS 2

Oh forgot to say that was with using conceive plus (can be bought on ebay) and keeping track of ovulation times just by monitoring CM x

The cycle we conceived I was tracking bbt, using opks, using preseed and taking maca to balance hormones :)

Good luck!

Thank you! Yep, Just under 3 weeks til TTC excited !! Best of luck when your time comes ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->