How long did it take you to get your BFP?

pichi

TTC on hold
Reaction score
well, i ask this question because i am a week late and all i have received off those pee-sticks are :bfn:'s i was reading that some woman just don't have enough of the hCG in their system to produce a positive till later on so i thought that i would ask you lovely ladies in First Term if you don't mind:

how long did it take you to get your positive result ?

eg: you were 3weeks late before you got your BFP

When I fell with DD I was 10dpo ovulation and this time I was 12 dpo x

I was 12dpo when I got my BFP.

hi i was 16dpo and 1 day late and that was a very very faint :bfp: x

Hi i have no idea when i ovulated as came off pill and af never came. It was due on the
5th December at 9 days late i got BFN 16days late i finally got my BFP!! x x x

11dpo was :bfn: but then 14dpo was :bfp:

Have you tested with FRER? These seem to be the most reliable IMO as Clearblue digi needs more HCG and the indicators on them can be a little random

Hi i have no idea when i ovulated as came off pill and af never came. It was due on the
5th December at 9 days late i got BFN 16days late i finally got my BFP!! x x x

ah, wow it's nice to hear someone that has a similar story to myself. i have just come off bc and am 7 days late with bfn's still. i just don't feel RIGHT if that makes sense?

thanks for all your responses girlies. makes me feel a little more positive

moggymay: yeah i have and both came up with the faintest of faint lines which i don't even want to count as bfp. this was on the 14th Dec

Done 2 internet cheapie tests which are apparently 10 mui which both came up with bfn

internet cheapies are often unreliable cos of the way theyre stored by the sellers, dont worry if :bfn: with these, if you got lines with FRER then maybe time to try a digi....

I do actually have a clear blue Digital sitting in my bathroom but I am reluctant to use it to be honest :blush: may get my hands on some more POAS next week and test when i'm 2 weeks late maybe?

I think I was about 12dpo when I got my 1st BFP but I didnt think it was correct so I did it again on 14dpo and got a faint BFP and a BFP on CBD.
So I guess I was only 1 day late before I got my BFP.

Good luck to you xx

I got a BFP with my son 1 day late this time took me 5 days late about 17 DPO good luck :) x

I was 12DPO when I got my faint :bfp: It was my 3rd cycle TTC, I had a funny feeling that I might be pregnant so I tested a day or so early with one of those V.v early tests.
I would give it some time and relax, if it's to be it will be!Good luck!

I was 4 days late, and it was REALLY faint and stayed that way for about 3 days until it got as dark as the control line.

12 days after ovulation. I took so many though cause I was sure they were wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->