How long did you bleed for after D&C?

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies!
As the title says .....

I am still spotting two weeks later. Is this normal? Last time I only bled a little and then spotted. After 7 days there was nothing. Just strange it's much longer his time.

Thank you for reading :flower:

Sorry for your losses xx

I had 2 D&Cs I spotted on & off after although I didn't really bleed after the procedures.

Both times it stopped after having AF, 2stctime it was 4 weeks after the D&C & the 2nd time it was after 3 weeks xx

I spotted for about 10 to 12 days sorry for your loss :(

Thank you ladies.

Hopefully it will stop soon with any luck. Just seems strange as last time I stopped eating panty liners after a week. I guess each time is different.

Sorry of your losses too. So sad we have to go through this mess xx

Were you further along this time than last time? I'm wondering if that has anything to so with it.

hi There

My Spotting only lasted a few days, had D&C two weeks ago, did a HPT this morning and got a BFN so I guess my HCG level is now under 25, I think I'm due to ovulate any day and AF should be on track in 2 weeks, I've been reading so much about this and from what I've read it seems to differ with everyone, I'm just shocked my body has got back to normal so quick!! and feel a little sad that its forgot so soon :(

Hiya.

I was wondering the same. I did get further along as last time I had a BO this week was an embryo 6/7 weeks.

Today bleeding as picked up like a light period. Red blood again and a bit clotty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->