How long did you wait to start IUI

babybabydust

Reaction score
I just got the call today and I have my first appointment at the fertility clinic the 2nd week of January!!!!!!

My hope is to do Clomid, and a small amount of Gonal F and then do IUI or timed intercourse.

I have PCOS, I do not get a period very often, and I am 39.

I have done straight Gonal F cycle before and overstim so bad I was hospitalised and had major complications although it was in my 20's I would still prefer a clomid with just a bit of Gonal F.

As there will be no way to know when or if I will get my next period I am assuming that I will need some assistance to help with beginning that.

I just got the call today and I have my first appointment at the fertility clinic the 2nd week of January!!!!!!

My hope is to do Clomid, and a small amount of Gonal F and then do IUI or timed intercourse.

I have PCOS, I do not get a period very often, and I am 39.

I have done straight Gonal F cycle before and overstim so bad I was hospitalised and had major complications although it was in my 20's I would still prefer a clomid with just a bit of Gonal F.

As there will be no way to know when or if I will get my next period I am assuming that I will need some assistance to help with beginning that.

Best of luck next month! That'll be here before you know it!

I'm 3 days past our 2nd IUI. I gave myself 2 ovulations after my surgery to remove endo and a polyp and I'm so glad we have started IUI. I was hesitant, I just wanted my body to work, but it is so much less stressful after the year and a half we had been though timing everything on our own. I'm much more relaxed about it (even though I still obsess now and again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->