How long do hiccups last?

TwoRdue

Reaction score
It's been 15 min and they never last that long. He is getting annoyed and kicking and it worry me. Can they last that long?

Sure they can. There's also something called 'practice breathing' that almost feels like hiccups but is actually baby taking deep breaths in & out.

My LO has had hiccoughs that last that long and several times a day. Apparently it can be totally normal. Also heard that hiccoughs are not uncomfortable for them as they are for us so try not worry about it. I sometimes find that if I get up and walk around, they tend to stop.

Mine last about 20 mins, just keep going forever haha!
There just practicing the breathing movements that there lungs will fill for when they come out, don't worry, it's all normal

My first hiccupped through the last 3 months for periods of about 30 mins with about 10 min breaks in-between. Everyone thought it was a riot to watch my belly jump, but it got really old really fast.

Omg, mine can last forever. Longer than 15 mins I'd say. Last night it was just on and on. I hate hiccups myself and find it to be the strangest sensation when she has them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->