how long do opk's stay positive for? are these positive?

cnsweeney

Reaction score
hi.. I've attached a picture of my opk's. I'm currently cd14 so I should be o'ing today. I have a 28 day cycle. and as expected I got my positive last night. it was negative yesterday morning as you can see. it is still pos. as of this morning. just wondering how long they typically stay positive for? also.. these are positive right? lol. jut trying to figure out when I'll actually O. we are still dtd every day just to be on the safe side. just curious

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 50
thank you! but now I'm just confused...:( lol any ideas? are these positive too or maybe getting slightly lighter?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 18
hi.. I've attached a picture of my opk's. I'm currently cd14 so I should be o'ing today. I have a 28 day cycle. and as expected I got my positive last night. it was negative yesterday morning as you can see. it is still pos. as of this morning. just wondering how long they typically stay positive for? also.. these are positive right? lol. jut trying to figure out when I'll actually O. we are still dtd every day just to be on the safe side. just curious

These were mine this month on the 10th starting on cd17 then right through till cd24.. (I've ran out of tests so can't test again) but it can't pin point when I ovulated cos everyone I've taken have been positive :( x

hi Hun! luckily I ran out of them and stopped using them . haha but I do have some hopeful news for you.. I got my bfp this month ! so maybe those wacky opk's were wacky for a reason! lol .. good luck to you!

also.. mine stayed positive right up till I ran out of tests and I had 20 of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->