How long do you think it should take?!

robo123

Reaction score
Hi All,

I had a MC in april at 7weeks and have been trying again since June. I had my first AF on the 3rd June and AF has been pretty regular siince normally arrives between 30-32 days.
I am just wondering if its normal for it to take this long to get pregnant, I have seen the GP who said i seem to be healthy and i have had scans and my tubes and ovaries seem clear.
Should i be worried.
Thank you
xxxx

any advice would be appreciated. xxx

Hi there.
sorry for your loss, and sorry to hear it is taking you so long to conceive again.
I dont have any answers, I just want to wish you the best of luck TTC, and I hope you get a BFP very soon
xx

Thank you, I Know there are ladies on here who have been trying for so much longer! I think i just find it hard because only me and OH know we are trying. and all BNB ladies lol. xx

I am only on my second cycle of TTC after losing my baby in June. We had to wait 6 months before trying again, as I needed Methotrexate (a cancer drug).
So i dont know how long is "too long". I honestly hope that you conceive this month and dont have to wait any longer.
xx

Hello,

Your stats are very similar to mine, I've been TTC since Jan 2010, had a MMC in June and had first AF in August and have had no luck since then. I'm trying to stay relaxed about it but I thought this month was going to be the month.

My cycles are usually 33 days, but last month it was 32 and this month I started spotting at 30 days. That was 4 days ago and nothing more substantial has come on, so I hoped it was implantation bleeding but took a text this morning and BFN!

Better luck for us next month - so in answer to your question . . . how long is a piece is string! Sorry but I do not think there is an answer.

I am glad that no one else knows that we are trying as I could not take the questioning every month!

Wish you lots of luck for your next cycle! Lets hope 2011 it our baby year!

I had my m/c in June & started trying again straight away, so it's taken us 6 months to conceive & it's happened 3 weeks after Drs appointment to discuss why it was taking so long & 4 days after hubby has sperm test :haha:

Don't know how long is too long but try to relax (easier said than done I know). I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thank you ladies! sorry for all your losses
Lynnb huge congrats on your preganancy. xx
Littlechimpma I couldnt cope with all the questions from family and friends its bad enough now and they do not know we are trying! I hope we get our BFP's soon. I do feel hopeful for 2011,
Shelleney sorry that you have had to wait. hope your BFP is just around the corner.
FX'd for us all, I will try and relax about it all i know stress is no good when TTC.

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->