How long does cooked Lasagne last in fridge?

lylasmummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I cooked a delicious lasagne Sat night, we ate half of it and I put the other half in fridge planning on eating it yesterday, but we were out all day and my brother invited us round his for steak for tea and couldnt turn it down lol.

Anyway my question is: will it still be ok to eat today? I really fancy re heating some for lunch, its been covered with cling film the whole time. xx

Yeah it should be fine to eat now.
I freeze things like this as I'm rubbish when it comes to remembering I have things in the fridge lol

Wicked, thanks. Was prob a silly question, but Im such a fairy when it comes to out of date food n stuff as I have IBS and it doesnt take much to give me a bad tummy :cry:

x

Uh pastas not good for that either is it. I have family members who have ibs and it's a right pain :( I think lasagne can last up to 3 days in the fridge.

My oh was a chef so I'd go to him for all this sort of stuff, but I'm having to learn it all myself now lol I'm hopeless

Yeah its fine. My mum always leaves her lasagne in the fridge for a few days and still eats it.

I'd say it was fine to eat :flower: I have mild IBS and its a right pain!

My OH is a chef and says it shoudl be fine to eat until Tuesday night :)

My husband and my sons always love Spinach Lasagna and I used to have a question like you. I eventually find out that lasagna lasts in 3-5 days but if you want to keep it longer than 3-5 days, the good idea is put in in the freezer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->