How long does it take your LO to feed?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
River is bottle fed and only takes about 5-10 minutes to take a 6oz bottle this is including a burp and she very rarely is sick on her milk.

all the books say 25 - 40 mins for a feed?

How long do your little ones take?

Bryson takes about 45 minutes with a 5 oz bottle. This includes stopping to burp in between.

If i try and take the bottle from River halway through she throws a right strop lol

iv read a few books about routines and they always allow 45 minutes for feeding, what do i do with the other 30 minutes! lol

Oh Brandon drains a 7oz bottle in about 10 mins! He also throws a major strop if I take the bottle out of his mouth! x x x

Joe's the same!! He takes between 10-15 minutes for a 6oz bottle and then 5 minutes for burps. We try and stop half way for burps but he's having none of it lol!

Bobby has a 5oz bottle in 10 mins! If I try to stop halfway through to try winding he screams!! x

Think I may need to get some tips from you ladies as it takes me 30-45 mins to feed Poppy only 3oz :o

It takes us anywhere from 30 mins, to an hour to get caitlin to take 5oz, we stop half way through to wind her though.

It takes me about twenty minutes for my LO to get through 5oz's, but winding him normally takes another 15-20mins.

I don't know how many oz. she's getting at once because I breastfeed but she eats about 20 minutes each session. :thumbup:

ruby takes 9oz in 5 minutes! she's always taken her milk quickly and is not a windy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->