how long does ....?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
how long does home made baby food last in the fridge?

well I usually put things in a Tupperware dish over night and make sure Elinor gets it within 24 hrs. I dunno if it can be left longer or not... I always just make sure she gets it within the 24 hrs lol. Dunno if I am over cautious or not!

ok thank you,
im new to this cooking lark.

If it is just pureed veg or something with no milk in it then I'd keep it for 2 days maybe. I usually put her stuff in tuperware that holds 2 days worth. I'll defrost in the morning for that night and use the remainder the following night.

I rly think it depends on what it is.

I only keep it for 24 hours in the fridge but I make up a weeks worth and freeze it, then I take one out on the morning and leave it to defrost and then just warm it up alittle, If I forget to get it out the freezer on the morning i defrost it in the microwave, I did this for my other 2 kids too.
Luv Cheryl xxx

thanks,
i havnt risked it as it had milk in.

thanks anyways.

we always freeze ours and the night before I take out what she's having for breakfast/lunch/dinner and put them in the fridge to defrost. Since we are now microwave-less I warm them in a double boiler technique on the stove :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->