How long for Pediatrician Surgeon At King's College

Minimin

Reaction score
Hey all,
not sure if this is the right place I will find this info but wondered if anyone of you had to be referred to a surgeon for your lo at King's college, London? How long did it take for appointments to come through.

Serena is almost 5 months (4 months corrected) and has had a 'cyst' in her inner shoulder joint on the left side. I have been given antibiotivs for it which didnt work and now have been refered to the surgons. which of course the should have bloody well done back 4 weeks ago when I first went to my local hospital.

Anyone had to be referred or have any idea how long it will take before I can see them. I know the recieved the letter for referal as I spoke to them today. The letter has now been sent to admissions- but the lady I spoke to cant tell me anything..

so bloody useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many thanks and sorry for the typo's trying to get it all down before madame gets up! LOL :)

:hugs:

Hey Minimin, i dont have any advice as i live in Greece but i just wanted to send you some hugs.... Hope Serena gets to see the surgeon quickly!

Thanks VickyD. How are you and Hero doing?

Doing good! Still fighting the reflux battle but everything else is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->