How long for periods to get back to normal?

littlekitten8

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
How long does it take for your periods to get back to their normal cycles? I had my baby almost 13 weeks ago and had a period on 7th December. I should have been due AF on Monday but not here yet so makes me 5 days late. Have been getting symptoms that she is on her way for over a week now but still not here. Is it just that my body is taking its time to get back to normal? Had unprotected sex on CD6 so I wouldn't have thought I would be pregnant.

Sorry not sure, didn't want to read and run. I apparently have had one due to my pill and am due to start taking pill again on Monday. It's hard to tell as basically I have been bleeding since I had Chloe and its has yet to stop! I may have had one around my 6 week check (Chloe is now 10 weeks) as my flow got lighter then heavy again. So at the most its two, but this one has kind of been forced due to my pill iykwim!

LK have you done a test just in case?

I did a test last week cos i had 5 or 6 days of nausea and my period had been really light. Was BFN. Would only have been 3 weeks according to my last period though so not surprising. I have another test but not sure whether to do it or not! Is almost 5 weeks since last period.

It could just be your body is settling down still hormone wise? :shrug: Not sure, if you have it in might be worth it? First time I did a test I got a BFN even tho looking back in my diary it should have been BFP! Its might be worth it just to eliminate the worry completely if you still a bit worried?

I think I am going to wait to see if it arrives over the weekend and then maybe do another test on Monday. Its just so confusing cos I have all my normal period symptoms but I also feel very much like I did when I was first pregnant with James! My body is so bloody stupid.

Yeah, good idea!

I know, these darn hormones!! Mine isn't right either! lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"