How long for symptoms to go after a chemical?

FabPop

Reaction score
Hi I got a positive last Thursday, lines got darker even though I was spotting, started bleeding fully on Monday :'-( test was lighter.. It's now Thursday night I'm still bleeding but still having waves of nausea & heartburn (only ever had when pregnant). When will symptoms go completely? I think iv suffered enough this month :-(

Have you tested again? I would just to make sure it was definitely a chemical. If it was, your test should go completely negative. I dont want to offer false hope but you can sometimes get a bleed in pregnancy and it not be the end. Maybe test and get seen by a doctor? Ive just had one too, but my tests got progressively lighter and then I started bleeding so I was pretty sure. I am feeling a bit sick too though and am just presuming it is just the hormones leaving my body. I didnt think that would happen when it was so early but who knows? I might have a bit of a bug too, my throat is sore and my wee man has been a bit snotty too. Sorry I cant be much more help but I think you should test again. If I had any cheapies left I probably would too, even though mine followed the classic chemical route so Im pretty sure for me that was it. Sorry you are suffering, it sucks xx

Hi thanks so much for ur reply, I'm sorry for ur loss xx I haven't tested since Tues (that's when my test was lighter not Monday sorry) As I saw the doc then & her test was completely negative. I'm shopping today so will pick up a cheapie to double check but I can't see a bub surviving this bleeding. :-(
Hope ur feeling better soon too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->