How long has it taken to finally conceive?

Ok I have to ask now, what is soy?? where do you get it? and does it help?

Ok I have to ask now, what is soy?? where do you get it? and does it help?

Soy is nature's clomid. You can get it a Walmart under the Spring Hill name. Some women have had luck with it and some don't. If you are overseas I think you can get it online. There is a huge thread on it in the disscussion sections. I was on Clomid when I was 41 for about 3 mos and I didn't respond to clomid. I did get pregnant after getting off of clomid though. I do seem to respond to Soy though. Like all fertility products some work for some ladies and some don't. Good luck!!:flower:

thanks Garnet, I am in NJ and can see if my Walmart has it. Its just called soy? on the bottle. I will look in the other section to get more knowledge on it. thanks again

thanks Garnet, I am in NJ and can see if my Walmart has it. Its just called soy? on the bottle. I will look in the other section to get more knowledge on it. thanks again

It is called Soy Isoflavins! I took it the same day as my clomid cycle days 5-9 but some of the other ladies take it other days. You should really read the other thread about Soy before starting so you can have an ideal of what you are dealing with...

I'm going to get knocked up this cycle....so it is going to take me 9 cycles...:haha:

My dh and i have 't used my diaphram in 2.5 years.
I didn' t get real serious about ttc until a few months ago though. I did soy and acupuncture this cycle.

where is this other thread? in discussion?

Garnet....How did you decide on taking it days 5-9?

Those are the days I took Clomid when I was prescribed it when I was 41. I was on it for 3 cycles and no response but the following month I became pregnant which was MC 1.

oh yes I believe I did look there and asked too? I will check lol, if not, I will :) thanks

aww, it will happen im sure! im 37 and my hubby 40, ttc no3, my youngest is nearly 10 and eldest 13 and half! Had chemical last mth which was not planned at all! but got us thinkin bout havin another baby....so we tried this mth, bought opk so pretty sure i ovulated, also felt pain, dtd on all the fertile days.... and no AF arrived yesterday right on time! i know we only tried one month but gutted im not pregnant........got to wait now till feb/march nxt year as got a florida holiday booked for next august..... i dont mind if it happens and i go on holiday pregnant i would be bout 26 weeks if it happens feb/march next year...... im a midwife so i can look after myself! lol

chin up :) how long have u bin trying???

aww, it will happen im sure! im 37 and my hubby 40, ttc no3, my youngest is nearly 10 and eldest 13 and half! Had chemical last mth which was not planned at all! but got us thinkin bout havin another baby....so we tried this mth, bought opk so pretty sure i ovulated, also felt pain, dtd on all the fertile days.... and no AF arrived yesterday right on time! i know we only tried one month but gutted im not pregnant........got to wait now till feb/march nxt year as got a florida holiday booked for next august..... i dont mind if it happens and i go on holiday pregnant i would be bout 26 weeks if it happens feb/march next year...... im a midwife so i can look after myself! lol

chin up :) how long have u bin trying???

Awww sorry x me 10 months:kiss:

We've been ttc #1 for 33 months now, though that does include a short break after each mc and a couple months off during my recurrent mc testing.... Crazy thing is, my first two pregnancies (1st at 35, 2nd at 36) each happened in the first month or two of trying. But then it took over a year (and three rounds of IUI and follistim) for pregnancy #3. Not that it matters, since none of them stuck. :growlmad:

We've been ttc #1 for 33 months now, though that does include a short break after each mc and a couple months off during my recurrent mc testing.... Crazy thing is, my first two pregnancies (1st at 35, 2nd at 36) each happened in the first month or two of trying. But then it took over a year (and three rounds of IUI and follistim) for pregnancy #3. Not that it matters, since none of them stuck. :growlmad:

Damn! :cry::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->