how long have you been trying?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
does the miscarriage count? for example i was trying for about 8 months when i got pregnant, so do i still say ive been trying for 8 months or does it go back to one?

Just wondering for if my cycles are haywire does the doctors count from when you started trying to get pregnant or does the miscarraige count as a pregnancy so im back to 0? if that makes sense?

Sorry for your loss hun, hope your ok. I dont know when they count you trying from possibly from after the miscarraige?
Good luck xx

thanks, thinking that would be the case. thanks xxx

Yes it starts all over again! I hope you are ok with this recent loss, I am still devastated over mine and it was in march! Dont think we will ever get over our losses. Good luck, I hope you get your baby this time xx

thanks, im coming to terms with it! i couldnt have coped without all you wonderful ladies.

i will never forget this baby, but i also want to know what to do it this time takes forever too, last time was 8 months. fingers crossed for this time, for all of us xxx

been a year now...tomorrow it will be one year since my d&c x

ten years ago i took as long as you to get pregnant. in sept first time trying but lost it at 19 weeks on 13thjan :( just hope i never have to go through it again, couldnt bear it :( just think positive thoughts hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->