how long is acceptable?

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
when you buy/sell a nappy, how long do you think is acceptable until it is posted/recieved?

I bought a nappy on CNT a week ago...and it hasn't arrived, I've pm'ed the lady and am waiting to her to reply now.

I think it is acceptable to send out within 3/4 working days - its not really fair to expect someone to go out of their way to get to a post office for 1 item, it would be different if it were a shop, or even an auction that ended at a certain time. The seller can't know when someone will buy it so they can't plan when they will be able to post out.

What postage did she say she would use?
First class I tend to allow get things by the 2nd day after they post, and second class normally by the 3rd day, obviously you need to know when she posted to guess at when it might arrive!

ive been waiting 2 weeks for a nappy from cnt! And had to open a dispute for another 2 2/3 weeks ago as they didnt turn up :(

I find these days that second class post (particularly packet/parcel post) is utterly useless. First class still tends to be within 2-3 days, but for second class now the estimate is 4-7 days. I got a nappy yesterday, and it had been posted on the 6th, so took 11 days to get to me :shock:

This is why, in general, I try to post first class. And recorded if it's anything important :thumbup:

I'd normally wait 2 weeks and then if nothing, i'd contact them. I know babyhaines is waiting for a nappy from CNT too so maybe worth you girls contacting each other to make sure its not all the same seller? x

i'd say two weeks... i try to post next day but had a bad cold and missed po yesterday due to antenatal class... soo will be posting all items purchased last week tomorrow x

Ok cool, thanks ladies. I always go to the PO asap because I really worry about forgeting/losing the parcel and upsetting the other person.

I'll wait another week then...I also use all of my patience at school and have very little outside school :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->