How long is your af??

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
just wondered how long everyones af's are??? i used to have them for 4-5 days. but mt first af after mc and ectopic has now been 8 days. i thought it had gone as yesterday i was spotting but now have more today. will this effect when i ovulate???

Well before I was on the pill (all them years ago! :haha:) I could range anywhere from 7-10 days most of it heavy and crippling. When I was on the pill it only lasted about 6 and was very light with practically no pain, but then that wasn't a real bleed I suppose...

I shall update this when I get my first real AF as I am still waiting! (I came off BCP in July)

Mine are normally 7 days. The first 2 being really heavy and the last 2 being light. xx

Mine are 7 days and have always been like that.

Mine used to be 6-7 days but now they're 4 days, sometimes 3. Don't know why they shortened, haven't changed my BCP or anything but I'm not complaining! :D

yeah before i was on the pill mine used to last 7-10 aswel it was awful, and while on the mini pill i could be on anywhere between 4-10 days.

now im on the combined pill af lasts 6 days ish.

Mine last 5-6 days. Usually normal first day, heavy bleeding for 2-4, then normal or light on day 5/6.

On the pill mine lasted 3/4 days, since not being on the pill 5/6 days :flower:

6-7 always have been - 1st two heavier last 2 really light

My AF was about 4-5 days on BCP now off it is 7 with the first 2 and last 2days being spotting. Serious cramps occur on day 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->