How long is your cycle?

L005

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a thread about this already but I know that the average cycle is 28days but I'm wondering if that is really true? Mine ranges from 24-29days. What about you? (Obviously not for those of us on BCP)

I cme off B/C in Oct and mine has ranged from between 17 days and 36 days! seems to average out at about 32 days at moment. xx

Has been between 28 and 35 days in the past 6 months but holding steady at 31 days for the past 4 months now!

Hey you should totally join me in charting!!! I started because my cycles were changing and I needed to make sense of it!!

:D

I'm on birth control and my cycle still varies. :wacko: Last month it was 32 days and the month before it was 23. Before I went on birth control my cycle was about 32 days, though. I'm hoping to get off birth control this month and can tell you then. :)

I don't really know what my natural cycle length is :shy: I got my first period in 2002, waited 8 months for my second period... I went on the pill in 2005 and my periods were still sort of all over the place. Got pregnant in June 2008, no period until April 2009. Had 3 periods (about "right" - 28 days ish) then had the Mirena fitted -- currently mine are about 21 days I suppose with nearly no bleeding.

Do you even have a "cycle" when you start to lose your period? lol. I'm really confused because I like to keep track now of when I've had a period etc but I think I am going to stop getting them within a couple of months

I have no idea what my cycle is. Before I had kids it was a very regular 32 days but since having kids it's been all over the place.
I came off birth control in January and my last cycle was 45 days long......
I'm using OPK's now to try and get some idea of whats going on in there.

Im waiting on my first proper af after coming off bc. Im currently on day 32!

Mine actually is 28 days as long as I am not overly stressed or I am ill. Recently it has been up to 3 days late because of stress and high progesterone levels according to my doctor, but normally it is on the dot 28 days.

:rofl: My cycle... it already has me chuckling..

SO far... *counts* 251 days ... and still counting ! :haha:

This year it's been 31, 25, 29 days. Until about a year ago they always used to be 27 days without fail.

When I came off the bc I started ovulating again and although it spaced out for a bit (going up to 30 days I believe), it settled back down to 28-29. I'm using a low hormone bc though, so perhaps that was why.

Thanks everyone for all of your replies! It's interesting to see that most of us have a range and it definately makes me feel better to know that I'm not alone. I wonder if that also means I'm ovulating at different days each month? I've used CM to chart but maybe I should try those ovulation kits?

I'm currently waiting for my first AF after coming off BC! They used to be 29 days everytime before BC I'm now on cd25 so have to wait and see! At least I have 15 months for them to settle :D

Pre-pill it was 33/34 days. Now it's 28 days (durr). I hope it's nice and settles into something like it did before my pill when I come off of it next year.

Well so far this year it has been :-

24,26 and now im on CD32 and still havent come on, dont even feel like im going to either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->