How long shud i bleed?

Tryingx

Reaction score
Hi all

8 days after my 17.5week delivery and im still bleeding! Not heavy butenough to fil 1 pad a day (a guess). My question is..how long after delivery shud i begin the "brown spotting" phase?

Hi,
Everyone is different. I gave birth on March 3rd and bled till March 18th then got my AF on April 10th. It just all depends on your body , we all are just so different..
I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thankyou for such a quik reply! It puts my mind at ease to know i shudnt expect to stop "bleeding" js yet!

I thinks some bleed for 2 weeks some for 5 some 8 and one woman on here bled for 10 weeks . I wish I could give you a definite answer, but I can't. I just hope it is done and over quick for you.. Again, i am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can only answer about me, I bled for just 2 weeks or so but as Andrea says some others have bled for a lot longer

I would go to the doctor if I were you just to put your mind at ease xxx

mine went on for 14 weeks...although for most of that time it was just light spotting, the heavy red type bleeding went on for maybe four weeks.

most people are nowhere near that long, I hope yours stops soon

xxx

I had lochia for about two and a half weeks, then the brown spotting for half a week, so about 3 weeks in all, but it felt like an eternity at the time and I was paranoid about infection etc so was very aware of it. HTH

2 and a half weeks for me and just when I thought it was coming to an end it started heavy again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->