How long til BFP after starting thyroid drugs?

melewen

Reaction score
I suspect I have a sluggish thyroid (I was told I was "borderline" by a doc a while ago and we have been trying for 6 months unsuccessfully--also have very low BBT and metabolism is way slower than has ever been) and am going to the endocrinologist shortly. I presume I will start on thyroid medication. I don't typically like to take drugs but at least I feel like this would explain why we have not even had a chemical yet!

My question is.. for any of you who started on thyroid meds, how long did it take you to get a BFP? Give me some hope :)

Not that this thread ever really took off, BUT I know it will pop up in Google searches so thought I'd update - I started taking Synthroid about 5/7 dpo and got my BFP only 5 days later! I was amazed at how quickly it worked. This month (that we got the BFP) the things we did differently otherwise were: progesterone cream, different BD position (missionary.. exciting), softcups, vitex (instead of Fertility Blend), and NO booze after 5/7 dpo, and dong quai 3x/day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->