how long until BFN?

Mama_Jess

Mommy of Angel Brianna
Reaction score
about how long do you belive it takes for a hpt to show a negative again after a mc? because im avoiding testing in fear of getting a bfp and not being preggo for real! it would only get my hopes up and remind me of my lost angel.

i am cday 25 on my 2cd cycle after mc sept 1st. my first AF after MC was sept 30 (29d cycle) pre-mc my cycles where very regular and clocked in at
26d cycles. So based on that im expecting my AF anywhere from tmr-friday. I dont feel AF comming and i have some similar symptoms i did when i got my bfp. So im still being positive.

but do you believe that if i test + this time that it would be the hcg from the mc or it would be a new pregnancy? im too scared too test lol :blush: not like shes late yet or anything but shes very close to arriving or so i believe!

hey hun it took me test about 3 weeks to show up negative, how long has it been sinve mc x

hi sorry for your loss , it took me abt 2 weeks to show bfn , if you have had cycles and Oed the hcg should be out your system by now , well im sure thats how it works ,

If you ovulated, then the old hcg will be out of your system by now. Can you be sure you ovulated? Personally I kept testing until I got a negative, to avoid confusion once we were trying again, and it took about 2 1/2 weeks before I got a proper :bfn:. Hope you get answers soon. :hugs:

I had bfn the day after my mc, and 5 bfns 3 weeks after. (i left it a while to test again, I didn't want false hope) it took about a week for symptoms to go, sore breasts and sickness etc. And yesterday I got a suspected bfp and today a very clear bfp. I have conceived immediately after mc.

Fingers crossed xxx

hey there, i had a mc in june and it took about 17 days so get a neg. i was pregagt by july gd luck ladies .. don't give up hope xx

I never tested between my miscarriage and first cycle - is that something we're supposed to do? :shrug:

Gemstone -

Congratulations on your pregnancy - I love positive endings :)

It took 10 days after my erpc. You'll test negative now hon don't worry.

I tested negative about 5 days after my 1st miscarriage and a week after my 2nd.

I was 9 weeks 3 days pregnant when I miscarried and I still tested positive 3 weeks after my D&C on a digital test. I was upset when it came up positive, I wish I had waited another week. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->