• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long until I bleed? :(

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and make this long story short. I got a BFP on the 29th of June. I got some red strings in my cm during that week. I started spotting pink with red strings yesterday. I went to the hospital, my cervix was closed and my levels at 23. I went to the OB/GYN today, she pressed on my belly because I said it was sore like a bruise. I started getting a lot of pain, not like cramps, and I started bleeding pink and then red but only when I wiped. She called to say my HCG was 11 today, but it might not be comparable to the last test because it was a different laboratory. I told her my belly hurt and I'm bleeding red. She said sorry it's an MC go back for a blood test on wednesday to make sure your levels go to 0. So I just wiped once and it was red blood, now it's stopped.

I've been feeling weak since BFP. I don't know what to think because the bleeding has stopped. I kind of just want the bleeding to start properly to be over and done with. Do you guys know how long it'll take? :(

I've haad 2 MCs, 2 CPs and an MMC, they are all different each time and for every woman. Sadly, it can begin immediately or it can take several weeks to a month.

With my MCs, I just began bleeding at weeks 5 and 6, I never even had the chance to go to the Dr, same with my CPs as I started bleeding the day after my :bfp: both times. With my MMC however, dating showed that our baby had died at 5+3 but I was nearly 9 weeks when I began to spot and then I spotted for 5 days before I began to bleed and then continued to bleed for 10 days. If you really want things over quickly, call your Dr tomorrow and discuss your options for the pill to get things started or a D&C. However, if your levels are already at an 11 down from a 23, I would expect bleeding at any time to be honest.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you. I just started bleeding a lot. I had a MMC too with my first baby. I woke up at 9 weeks not feeling pregnant, and we found out little bean had passed away at 6 weeks. :(

At least getting it started is off your shoulders.

Again, I'm so sorry for your losses :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"