How Long? (Waiting to miscarry)

C

CoachingBeef

Hello Ladies.

I'm currently waiting to miscarry my 4/5 week old pregnancy (should of been 9 weeks but stopped developing). The bleeding started on Good Friday and was brown. The red blood started Thursday just gone and gradually got heavier and heavier. The cramping has started today. I was just wondering in your similar experiances how long this lasted? How long till I miscarry? I know everyone is different but I'd just like to hear about how long you waited.

Hmmm, not sure. I was 12 weeks, or so I thought, but baby was only 7+2. I started to bleed at about 13 weeks, well it was only very light brown spotting, but then it stopped. Then I had an ERPC to remove the baby. So basically I had some minor spotting for a couple of days and cramps, just under a week later, I hadn't really had anything more so I think it was still going to be a while.

So sorry for your loss. The girls are fantastic here to help you get through it xxx

Thank you.

The cramps are unbearable now :( I just want this to be over.

Hi missis,

I'm so sorry you're going through this, its really crappy but i hope i can help a wee bit. My baby was 6+6 when I lost it although I had been pregnant for 10 weeks. The bleeding started on Mothers day and the cramps came the next day when I was sitting at the airport waiting to fly home!! By Tuesday night they were unbearable (and I'm not a wimp!) and I passed it about 11 am the next morning.

I was advised by the out of hours doctors to take some painkillers and put a hot water bottle on my tummy which helped a wee bit but once its passed the relief is immediate.

I hope you get through it soon so you get some relief. You can pm me if it helps. Let us know how you're doing so we know you're ok.

Lots and lots of love and :hug:

It just happened. Well...about an hour or so ago..
You were right Jen35, the pain went straight away.
I'm deeply shocked and speechless about what just happened. I would not wish that on my worst enemy..

Just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. Try to get some rest. Thinking of you:hug:

Is anyone online? I can't sleep... I need to talk to someone.. :'-(

I really can't sleep. Everytime I shut my eyes I see exactly what I just seen just a few hours ago. This was my first pregnancy, I don't know how women/couples get through this time after time.. It's horrible x

Hi there, I've just caught up with your posts coachingbeef, I hope you're feeling a bit better today although I know you're probably feeling rubbish. Please take some comfort in that old cliche times a healer. I was sick of people saying that to me because like you it was my first and I honestly couldn't imagine being anything that resembled happy, in fact I thought I'd die of sadness!!

I took a week and a half off work which I def needed, it was tough going back but it really really helped. Nearly four weeks on I'm alot better and looking forward to TTC again.

Hard to believe now but you will get past this hon just let each day come and go, do what you need to do and make use of the support you'll get here. It certainly helped keep me sane.

Take care
:hug:

Sorry for your loss. I wish I'd been on last night. I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately too. I hope that you're okay today... or as good as can be expected. Don't be a stranger hun, you're not alone. Big :hugs:
P

Hi hun

Sorry to say that we meet again. I too am waiting to miscarry and thank you for posting the question............ although I have had a prev miscarriage I was 11 weeks then and I'm only 8 weeks now.

My 11 week mc was horrendous and I feel really apprehensive............

Hope you're coping the best you can and please feel free to PM me if you need someone to chat to.

:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->