How long were you out from work before you went back?

I had just over 6 weeks off(may have been 7 ish). I nearly went back 2 weeks before but went to my doctor to get a phased return doctors note and he refused to send me back as he said I wasn't ready emotionally.

I am glad I took those last 2 weeks in hindsight.

I don't work , thank God. I could never go back 6 weeks later, I was a mess up until almost now I could have never worked :cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry you have to go back to that particular job, my heart breaks for you :cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was put on limited duty for about 6 weeks post having Nesa. (Most of my job is constantly going to the range, the field, and a lot of no showers and such.) So everytime I would go into work, my CO Commander would immediately send me back home. Apparently, he was more sympathetic than anything, as his wife had just gone thru something similar (both him and her came to visit me in my 2.5 weeks long hospital stay prior to losing her) I ended up finally explaining that work would be my only escape from being in the house all day, but due to still healing, would not be able to go into the field.
So it was a good month and a half of me trying to go back to work. My husband also got 3 weeks off after I got released from hospital. Luckily, our commands backed us up 1000%

Thank you all for replying. Yesterday we had the funeral and now I don't ever want to go back, Well, i actually don't want to do anything, not even get off the couch so it's probably just everything hitting me from yesterday..

Thank you all again.

Thank you all for replying. Yesterday we had the funeral and now I don't ever want to go back, Well, i actually don't want to do anything, not even get off the couch so it's probably just everything hitting me from yesterday..

Thank you all again.

It's so soon for you, these coming days and weeks will be difficult. Try if you can to put work as far from your mind as possible - nothing is more important right now than you and your physical and emotional recovery. Take all the time you need, and do whatever you need to do to get through it.

Big hugs :hugs:

Thank you all again.

It's so soon for you, these coming days and weeks will be difficult. Try if you can to put work as far from your mind as possible - nothing is more important right now than you and your physical and emotional recovery. Take all the time you need, and do whatever you need to do to get through it.

Big hugs :hugs:

Thank you again. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"