How long where you and your OH together before TTC?

sarah_loulou

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My DH and I have been married for 1 year and we were together 3yrs 9 months before we got married.
We are WTTC until August/September when we will have been together 5 years. We also would like to celebrate our 2 year anniversary before we have baby #1!
I'm just curious how long you and your OH were together before you started TTC? Do you think it makes a difference?

We will have been together 8 1/2 years before we start ttc. I think the biggest difference is more where in life you're at and if that place is right for ttc. Finding Mr. perfectforyou later in life you would probably be more comfortable ttc earlier on than finding Mr. perfectforyou just out of high school.

Yes that's true. I'm also turning 30 next year so I guess we might not be ttc as soon if we got together earlier in life!

OH and I met when I was 22 and he was 23. Now we are 28 and 29. We'll have been together 6 years by the time we ttc in December and we both turn 30 next year as well.

We will have been together 8 1/2 years before we start ttc. I think the biggest difference is more where in life you're at and if that place is right for ttc. Finding Mr. perfectforyou later in life you would probably be more comfortable ttc earlier on than finding Mr. perfectforyou just out of high school.

This.

We'll also have been together a little more than 8 1/2 years when we start TTC in August. We started "officially" dating in December 2005 (but were unofficial as of that June), got married in September 2012, and TTC in August 2014.

me and my OH will have been together 6 and a half year when we get married and start TTC, although we did meet when we were 17 otherwise probably wouldnt have waited so long!

Hubby and I have been together for just over 8 years and we are going to Start trying this July after our 3rd wedding anniversary :) So excited!

We had been together 5 years when we fell pregnant.

Um 13 years and 2 months...I think! :) haha! But we've been together since I was 14 and he was 15, nearly 16! So were probably a bit of an anomaly. I think it's just when things are right for you.

10 months when I fell pregnant with my first, we weren't ttc though.

Me and OH had been together about 3 years (now 5 years) Obviously it makes a difference in that your a lot more comfortable with that person but doesn't necessarily mean that if you haven't been with your OH long before having kids it wont work out. I know someone who fell pregnant the first time she ever slept with her OH! Now they're married with 3 kids and have been together absolutely ages!

We will have been together for 10years 9months when we start ttc and married for coming up2 18 months.
Again tho we were high school sweethearts and its only now that our lives are in the right place and we're finacially stable enough for us to feel comfortable ttc.

We got together in 2005 got married in 2010 and will ttc in 2015, Iv never noticed before how neat that looks...lol

together in 2010 getting married next week ttc 2015 but it was dependent on our situation if things had played out right we would have only been together 1year and a half or so

About 4 years. We started dating when we were 18/19 and fell pregnant with number 1 when we were 23/24.

We were only together a year & a half when we decided to ttc our first.

DH & I will be trying next month! We met in 2005 in high school when I was 15 and he was 16. We were married in 2011. So we have been together for 9 years, married for almost 3.

We fell pregnant the first month we slept together, and then again 18 months later. Both times were unplanned whilst using contraception. We have intentionally had unprotected sex this month, but it is just for one month then we will be back to using contraception. We have been together for three and a half years. We were both 21 when we got together, and would probably be ttc now if it wasn't for money!

4 years, but i have a daughter from a previous relationship so there has been a baby in our family since we'd been together for 6 months...

We will have been together 8 years and married for 2 by the time we TTC next year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->