How Long

Little G

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Im just wondering for those of you who are WTT for their 2nd LO, How long did it take you to concieve your 1st.... I'm really wondering whether to mention to DF To start TTC now as it might take a while before it happens and I really dont want to wait any longer. I know everyone is different but was just wondering on average...?:flower:

xx

It took me nine months, but I have endometriosis so I do not know if I would have conceived quicker if I did not have that :shrug: It does worry me as to whether its going to take even longer with number 2 but we shall see

It took me nine months, but I have endometriosis so I do not know if I would have conceived quicker if I did not have that :shrug: It does worry me as to whether its going to take even longer with number 2 but we shall see

Thanks Jenba, I dont know whether to just say sod it lets start trying now, if it happens straight away then great, its just seems to be we always have something to wait for! :shrug:

i was exremely luck we decided to start trying in the dec and was pregnant by the jan! and fell pregnant with my 2nd quick aswell x good luck to you x

got pg first month of trying with first 2 children and then it took 9 months to concieve baby #3...
u can just never tell!!!
...till u try!!! ;)

It took 4 months for first pregnancy.ended in mc...then 5 months for Rian.

We got pregnant straight away but then i suffered 4 mc's. With Poppy i got pregnant on our 2nd cycle. I always say though that the minute you both feel ready for a baby you should start trying, i have a friend who waited ages for various reasons but now she can't get pregnant and is on her 15th cycle. I suppose it depends how ready you both feel, one thing i would personally reccommend is coming off any sort of hormone birth control as long as possible before ttc and just using condoms if you aren't ready. Good luck! xx

We got pregnant straight away but then i suffered 4 mc's. With Poppy i got pregnant on our 2nd cycle. I always say though that the minute you both feel ready for a baby you should start trying, i have a friend who waited ages for various reasons but now she can't get pregnant and is on her 15th cycle. I suppose it depends how ready you both feel, one thing i would personally reccommend is coming off any sort of hormone birth control as long as possible before ttc and just using condoms if you aren't ready. Good luck! xx

Thanks, sorry to hear of you m.c's also. DF and I has set our 1st date as last Jan but then certain things happened and we decided to wait a while longer, it sounds a bit like your friend as in we speak about it then decide to wait. I've been off birth control for about 9 mnths now and cycles are pretty regular. Thats the thing that scares me as in waiting too long then not being able to...

We were 'not trying but not preventing' for about 6 months before I fell pregnant with our 1st :)

Thanks, sorry to hear of you m.c's also. DF and I has set our 1st date as last Jan but then certain things happened and we decided to wait a while longer, it sounds a bit like your friend as in we speak about it then decide to wait. I've been off birth control for about 9 mnths now and cycles are pretty regular. Thats the thing that scares me as in waiting too long then not being able to...

I think being off bc is a great step forward as is having regular cycles! I think you are doing everything right, especially if you have reason to wait :hugs: xxx

took one month to conceive Sam and we are TTC now and have been for a month, although my cycles are terrible so not sure what that will mean for us.

Personally i dont really see the need in my case to put it off, we know we want another, Sam sleeps through the night and whenever we have another baby it will be hard so i dont see any reason to wait. But thats just right for us, how long and if it will happen is another thing :S

It took us a few weeks, we talked about it, stopped using contraception and I was really lucky and got pregnant straight away x

I've been pregnant twice(MCed the first) and it took two months to get pregnant each time. :thumbup:

i was pregnant after the 2nd month off the pill. hoping it wont be long with next onexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->