How Long???

Bella3112

Reaction score
How long should OPK's be positive for... I got a positive yesterday and it was the first one I took, so should it be positive again today or not? I really don't want to miss my opportunity this time.

just looked at the one from 5 minutes ago and its definetly not as dark at the control line but it was yesterday, does it go away that quick?

do you mean that a new test the next day or the same test?

a new test, i just took another one though which my urine was much more concentrated this time and it was positive again so im just ruling out the one from earlier today. I'm just not sure how long they are supposed to be positive and if you ovulate when they are positive or 24-36 hours after like the package insert says in the box

I have positives sometimes for 2-4 days.....ya never can tell unless you do them every month.....GL sweetie and I'm sure your probably gonna O soon! So just make sure at least every other day your BD'ing :)

we are definetly getting that bd'ing in. I'm just really confused because i usually don't use opks, i just go by what i thought were ovulation pains and ewcm (7 months and no luck see how great thats worked out for us) which confuses me because the opks are saying positive yet I dont' feel like I am and I guarantee in another week (a week or so before AF is due) i will be getting lots of cramps and thats usually when i think im ovulating.....agggghhh I'm so confused!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->