How Long...

5 cycles...:blush:....and I am already sick of it....:blush:

How do you ladies stick it out for so long?

Despie & OMM & DMom....I SO admire your strength........Where do you find it?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I find it cycle to cycle, lol. I couldn't even tell you if I have another one in me...it really just depends on the day.

You have every right to be sick of it after 5 cycles; I don't think it matters how long one tries; frustration is frustration. That's why I don't get too upset at those that come by it easily, I'd be shouting from the rooftops too, lol. I only get pissed when someone wants to give an old crone some hope, lol. :growlmad:

:hugs: I find it cycle to cycle, lol. I couldn't even tell you if I have another one in me...it really just depends on the day.

You have every right to be sick of it after 5 cycles; I don't think it matters how long one tries; frustration is frustration. That's why I don't get too upset at those that come by it easily, I'd be shouting from the rooftops too, lol. I only get pissed when someone wants to give an old crone some hope, lol. :growlmad:

Next time we get another driveby....we're pouncing....NorthStar and Eva are first in line.....:grr: :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I AM happy when my peeps get their BFPs....:happydance:

I have to admit, though, I am starting to feel left behind.....:blush:

Yeah next person to post a BFP with less than 10 posts it's going be a "piss off troll" from me LOL

Yeah next person to post a BFP with less than 10 posts it's going be a "piss off troll" from me LOL

It depends how they are worded; I really shouldn't have jumped on the poor OP the other night for wanting to give me hope, but damn...I did apologize, lol.

What thread was that? I didn't see that one, but I can guess the kind of content you are referring to.

I'm just a grumpy cow tonight probably becuase I haven't had my dinner yet, I get cranky when my feeding schedule it not adhered to.

But even if I'm not cranky I'd find those posts incredibly patronising so goodonya Dachie.

What thread was that? I didn't see that one, but I can guess the kind of content you are referring to.

I'm just a grumpy cow tonight probably becuase I haven't had my dinner yet, I get cranky when my feeding schedule it not adhered to.

But even if I'm not cranky I'd find those posts incredibly patronising so goodonya Dachie.

This was a girl who hoped to be a young mom, but wanted to tell us how her mom get pregnant late in life and was her bestie, lol. I think they even share clothes! :growlmad:

Aaah ok, hmm, I just heard someone I went to school with is now a grandma, at age 38.

Aaah ok, hmm, I just heard someone I went to school with is now a grandma, at age 38.

My DD's BFF's mom (God, sounds like a Springer episode) was a grammy at 35..she now has two grandkids with one OTW...she is 39!

13 cycles for me.

And Dmom. . . I promise to never ever give false hope to you!:hugs:
Encouragement is one thing, but that stupid false hope drives me nuts.

Some of my least favorite phrases are:
-"You could still be pregnant even though you don't feel pregnant, had a temp dip, started spotting, started your period, etc."
-"You're not out until the witch comes."
-"You've had children before, obviously, your body knows what to do."
-"It's only a matter of time."
-"You're too young to have fertility problems. I'm confident it will happen for you."

:growlmad:

Ready, if you ever make the 'witch' comment to me, I will come through this screen, lol. I don't blow smoke up people's asses and I expect the same in return, lol.

Its been way to long for me :cry: No birth control since before DD and she's 15 now...Ladies that is depressing, we've been "trying" meaning tracking O and BDing at the right time for 2 years now (I've convinced myself all the other years don't count because we were NTNP). There's not a thing wrong with us..so figure that one out:growlmad: and if have to read one more person say "its not over till the witch shows up" I will lose it..its over once the egg drops and its either not been fertilized or its been fertilized and not implanted....that's when its over!!!! What is the matter with people? If I ask a question I'd like an honest answer..which is why I like this forum because most of you ladies are honest:hugs:

DMom- I went and got meds for migraines yesterday and she gave me Maxalt..ever heard of it? I told her we were TTC and going for IVF in Sept and she just said if their hormonal which they are these are fine to use.

Crystal, I have heard of that one, but I don't use it. My BFF does. Let me text her and I will see what she says about it. She's a nurse, so her info is usually pretty spot on.

Awww thanks honey, i honestly dont know if its strength, or pig headed determination lol. I am so not good at not getting what i want lol.

I agree honey, and i hope i dont upset anybody with this but why do we keep getting threads that ask how long we have been TTC, for me it just brings it up front when i answer and then i am so sad for everybody and how long it is taking. :hugs:

13 cycles for me.

-"You could still be pregnant even though you don't feel pregnant, had a temp dip, started spotting, started your period, etc."
-"You're too young to have fertility problems. I'm confident it will happen for you."

Oh bugger, I'm sure I've used the: "You're not out until the witch comes." line :blush:

Kick my arse now, I deserve it :blush:

13 cycles for me.

Oh i agree with this totaly, ummmm yea my body knows what to do, i have been pg 4 times and lost all 4 of them, so i guess my body knows how to lose them!!!!

Ugh sorry ladies, i dont normally look down on things but sometimes it really gets to me when people say stupid things :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->