How long?

kermy79

Reaction score
This is gonna be short and sweet, sorry ladies???

Is it true that it can take nearly 4 times as long to get pregnant with only 1 tube??

I saw this on a website, and the reasons were crap tbh but it was a medical-ish site. so i thought it was true. please help me or set me staight.

Thanks ladies xxx

This is gonna be short and sweet, sorry ladies???

Is it true that it can take nearly 4 times as long to get pregnant with only 1 tube??

I saw this on a website, and the reasons were crap tbh but it was a medical-ish site. so i thought it was true. please help me or set me staight.

Thanks ladies xxx

Hi there,
I would have thought it should take only twice as long- but chnce is a fine thing as they say! The thing is that the month you ovulate from the ovary with a tube- you would have the usual chances (they say about 25%) of conception, the other month, you would have zero (0%) chance-

On average you are meant to alternate sides each month, but we arent robots and it doesnt always work like "clock work" so to speak. I would imagine its a good idea to get the ovary and tube checked out to make sure its clear and opem, and monitor a few moths to make sure you do ovualte from that side. I know quite a few women who only ovulate from the left (or rght) side.
I hope that helps!

my doc told me the tube on the good side can pick up eggs from the bad side and having researched this it seems to be true. weird...but true.

Anyway for me i got pregnant 3rd cycle of trying after my ectopic. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->