How low can someone go

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Next door never liked the fact we had a dog well puppy and made comments before about they dont like the fact the puppy is in the garden alot.

Well tonight the RSPCA turned up at my door stating they had, had a call from someone saying ;;

1. My dog in really underweight and skinny
2. The dogs kennel is way to small for the dog to use
3. the dog is always outside
4. the dog has wet bedding outside

Well the rspca where shocked to see we had a Puppy for a start not this fully grown underweight dog they where expecting and said she is not underweight, they said the kennel is more that big enough for when she is fully grown.. So waste of there time.

So

MY Puppy gets fed what she should on her daily amounts
The kennel i can fit in and move around in
The bedding is wet due to the fact she pulled it out of the kennel
She spends alot of time out side because after maybe 30mins of being inside she whines to go out again.

All the rspca did was ask her d.o.b, her vets, what she fed, is she house trained, does she go to dog training and look at her and her kennel ect **inbetween playing cuties with Kyle**

some people like to cause bother.if it was malicious they are wasting the rspcas time

Grrr I'd be well pissed off... but at the end of the day it's just making the next door neighbour look stupid. as your puppy is obviously well cared for!

*hugs* some people wil try anything

Some people are just whiners hun, the woman next door once complained to the council about my dogs because she "feared for her life" :rolleyes: get a grip!!

Then once someone else complained saying my dog was barking all the time, they came to investigate and it was actually next doors dog:rofl:

Wow, that's pretty cheeky. Are you going to say anything? Think they need a good reminder that they don't own your property and therefore have no say in what you do in your garden. Maybe you could threaten to report them for harrassment if you hear any nonsense in the future, lol.. ah well, it may all be more trouble than it's worth, but I would definitely be livid at that. I feel for ya.

LOL! some people are such busy bodies! They would most probably complain about my dogs then because they spend most of their time in the garden! They have the conservatory always open for them but they like to play in the garden a lot and if i don't pick their beds up they get torn to shreds in a game of tug of war.

Maybe you should say to your neighbours that you had a lovely visit from the RSPCA they couldn't believe how good your dog is, how healthy and well cared for she is ! :D

i did go next door and played nicely asking if they new who would of done such a thing, and she did not seem shocked that the rspca had been she asked what they said ect so i was told her that see everything as fine well more than fine and that there is no problem here and just someone wasting time.

Oh and she tried to blame the street next door saying they could of looking in my garden thing is the street next door would of not even seen a kennel at all by how the fence and kennel are placed :dohh: and my dog dont bark for it to even bring to there attention i have a dog lol her Oh did not seem shocked but did not seem happy the rspca had been to mine he loves my dog she does not hower and is jealous aswell because she wants a baby and he does not and i have a baby :dohh: but thats not my problem :shrug:

what *******s!! ppl like that really piss me off! what a waste of the RSPCA's time!!!

You should've said they're looking to prosecute the person who complained for wasting their time so you was asking around to give them a heads up, shit her up a bit, silly cow!

You should've said they're looking to prosecute the person who complained for wasting their time so you was asking around to give them a heads up, shit her up a bit, silly cow!

funny you should say that i heard her in the bathroom with the window open while i was outside with oh and we starting talking loudly about how if who ever called did not do it anon they could get a fine, and who would do such a thing where there are real animals in need, some people really need to get a life and deal with there own things than to waste time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->