How many bottles for an almost 1 year old?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella is nearly one and im slowly weaning her off the bottle so she is having cups of milk.

Can i give her the growing up milk now? That you get in a little bottle? Ella has two bottles in the day now , sometimes just one as she is starting to relise that its taste like crap :rofl: She prefers the taste of whole milk rather then formula!

Can i switch her to cows milk? If so how much is she susposed to be having?

I think people do it a variety of ways, some switch gradually (mix formula in with milk and gradually increase) and others do it quickly. For us Hannah's already starting to wean herself off bottles so we'll probably switch quickly and I doubt we'll make it a year

I am gonna try to wean my son off the bottle too , but it wont be easy lol

I have started to mix cows milk in with his formula which is going great ..I also switched to growing up milk 12+ ..he has about 4 bottles a day

our lil bubs are growing up huh girls ?

Yes deffenitly growing up , i just stopped bottles and she doesnt seem to bother , aslong as she has it in a sippy cup its been so far so good. I went out today and bought some growing up milk so using that, apparently has better the goodness then a big thing of whole milk in one cup ?

So i will give her a cup in the morning and one before bed ! End of the week ill chuck sterliser and bottles out for good!

Hannah's already cut out all but one bottle on her own, the rest of her formula goes in a sippy cup throughout the day :dohh: stubborn kid

My doc isn't letting me put Char on cows milk yet...I wish I could though! She has a total of about 16oz of formula thru the day...mostly she just wants water and solids.

Hannah still loves her milk! She has 7oz of formula first thing and 8 oz before bed. She also has cows milk in her brekkie and again in a 7oz bottle in the afternoon (although on the odd occasion that she's been asleep in the afternoon shes not missed this bottle). Only thing is that she wont take it from anything other than her bottle, have tried several times but its a no go!

i started jack on growing up milk at 12 months and he had it until around 15 months, he still had cows milk and liked it but i liked giving him the growing up milk twice everyday so i know he was getting plenty of vits and minerals to supliment his diet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->