how many cubes per meal?

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
u know when u make purees then freeze them in ice cube trays? how many cubes do u give your baby? is it just the 1? or does it have to be increased aswell? and if it gets increased, what does it get increased to?

x

Increase them as she wants them. Hannah started off on one but quite quickly went to two per meal

I started off giving Seren 2 cubes, now she is on 4/6 depending.
I upped the amount once she started polishing off the 2cubes easily, just like when you up the oz's on a bottle x

i started katie on 2, and eventually went up to 4. like candeur said, its like bottles and upping the oz!

Yup thats what I do too!!! some things she will eat more of than others so I do more cubes for them eg apple!!!

I started Dylan on 1 but now he has 3 if its something he's not bothered about and 4 if it's Parsnips/Sweet Potato/Butternut Squash.

again, we started on 2 and added more when DD ate the lot and was looking for more. it's beleived you can't over feed a baby because they don't have that same kind of knowledge of food as we do so don't worry too much about overfeeding etc :hugs:

Oh im confused.. What size ice cubes do you ladies have? Because Layla has 7 or 8 cubes.... and its really not that much in the bowl and she always eats it...!!

I just use a regular ice cube tray.....

my ice cube tray is big, i got them ones from boots that have the lid

x

Oh phew!! That explains it then! :D I just have small ones! Thought I might have been drastically over feeding her!!! :dohh:

haha well now i think i am lol, how come other babies have 1-2 cubes of normal ice cube tray and my leyla has 2 cubes of big ice cube tray already lol

x

Naa I think thats about right. Its all good stuff so dont think she can have too much. Its good she's enjoying her food :D

yeh i guess, although u shoulda seen her face this afternoon when i tried to give her courgette...lol...she was not impressed...she was like MAM! what the f%&k is this???

hahhaa! we have yet to try courgette. but my laylas like that with some things too, i just mix a bit of parsnip in as it makes everything taste nice, even the plain old boring veggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->