how many days late before BFP?

avistar

#1DD and preg with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just curious how many days late you were before you got your BFP? I will be 6 days late soon (hoping it isn't a whacked cycle) and tested three times already: 12/24, 12/28, 12/29 all BFNs! AF was due on X-mas. I haven't really had any cm for the past couple days, just cramping - not strong enough to be AF but cramping mildly in the evenings only...sore nipples in the mornings only...for the past couple of days...arghh...

Thank you :) :hugs::hugs:

I found this on a website called forwoman.gov but i know I've read similar on many other websites.

The pregnancy hormone, hCG, is made in your body when a fertilized egg implants in the uterus. This usually happens about 6 days after conception. But studies show that the embryo doesn't implant until later in some women. The amount of hCG increases drastically with each passing day you are pregnant.

Many home pregnancy tests claim they can tell if you're pregnant on the day you expect your period. But a recent study shows that most don't give accurate results this early in pregnancy. Waiting one week after a missed period will usually give a more accurate answer.

perhaps I was lucky - got my BFP the day of the missed period, in the evening after AF didnt show all day. Fingers crossed for you!!

I was 5 days late when I tested, but the line was a very faint one and I wasn´t sure if it was a line or not. Tested again when I was 7 days late with fmu and the line was a definite one.

I got a quite a strong bfp the day after AF was due although I have a feeling I ovulated earlier than usual. With my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp till I was 5 days late and even then it was very faint.

Good luck hun:hugs:

i tested 2nd day in the night and the lines were dark too

I was technically 4 days late, but I took my provera (to bring on the period) late in case I was pg, so actually I was like...a week and a half late.

Thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful BFPs!! I am just hoping that this isn't another crazy cycle. I also have been only getting cramping in the evenings....sensitive nipples in the mornings, and then they go away (this is AF sign). During the day I feel pretty normal. I also have like NO cm!

I used an ept test, FR test and cheapie internet test 12/29 (yesterday). I believe the first two are 20 hcg sensitive.

I was 5 days late when I tested positive. I tested when I was a day late and got a negative test. I didn't think about it for a few days, but I was sooo tired and my breasts were so sore I tried again. :happydance:

Good Luck.

i tested the day after AF was due and got a very dark BFP also i used clear blue which i rate the best HPT

I thought that I was about a week late! When we finally did all the math after the dating scan we actually found out that I got my BFP a full week before AF was due, imagine my surprise.

I tested when I thought I was due BFN, then two weeks passed and thats when I got a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->