How many days late did you get you BFP?

bkb1996

Reaction score
Heya,

Just wondering when you got your BFP?

I am currently 5 days late.. :af: I took a test when I was two days late (in the afternoon had to squeeze out a wee..) and it was negative.. :bfn: I don't want to test again and get another negative result..

So my question is how late were you before you got your BFP? :bfp:

Been TTC for a 1 and 4 months.. it devastates me each time AF arrives.. :cry:

Please don't read and ignore, leave me a comment please :)

When I got pregnant with DS, I actually got my BFP at 9dpo, so before my expected period. It's very unusual to get a positive so early, though!

I was two weeks late when i got a bfp with my first :)

Going by my lmp I was 6 days late, but I know I ovulated late so actually it was 1 day before I was due. Could you have ovulated late? Also if you were using afternoon urine that you hadn’t held that could make it bfn anyway. Good luck for your next test - keep us posted!

I got mine at 12DPO, which was the day I expected AF - it was very faint at that point. We tried for over a year too, it is so frustrating. My fingers are crossed for you.

With our DS2 and DD I got positives before af was due, about four days early. With DS1 I got a positive when af was late, I can't be completely certain how late but about a couple of weeks late. With my other pregnancies I have mostly had early positives, from 7dpo onwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->