how many days positive???

brillbride

Reaction score
hi all--on saturday morn i got my smiley face positive OPK---im also using the cheapies IC's....and on sat evening it got even darker--then on sunday morn and this morn (monday morn) and this evening they are still dark.........I think you are supposed to stop testing after the 1st positive---like on saturday i should have stopped testing----is it normal for them to stay pretty dark for a few days??? i am guessing that I ovualted on Sunday/ Monday since that is 24/36 hrs after my first smiley face but im not sure

yeh mine stay dark for 2 days then nada, not suppost to test after the fist pos but im a poas whore, need to pee on something to get my fix lol
xx

I was suppose to ov on CD21-23 and I am still testing just to be sure!

i got smily today and cheap ones very dark and positive and it said no need to test once u caught the surge but i still am :)

whats this 3 days in a row now..lol I hate opks..

My record was 6 days proper positive (ie test line darker than control) then 2 days either side of technically positive with test line the same as control! Stupid things! That is why the box says to stop testing after the first positive...

i got few s but i stopped testing now as i ran out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->