How many days....?? UPDATE..with OPK Pics PLEASE HELP!!!

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
This has prob been asked loadsa times but...how long on average will a +OPK stay positive for?? on CD21 today and had 3+OPK's so far...im gettin nervous now x

I would be interested in this too, I got a surge on Monday where the test line was darker than the control, but when I tested last night both lines were the same colour. Is your test line darker than the control line still?

yup! still darker than the control line hun...for months of using OPK's i had no lines and the last two mnths i have had def postives for a couple of days when i have suspected ov is nr by CM and CP! WIERD!!!x

thanks hun- do u mind if i post them for u2 see as im CD 22 and had 3 days now of +OPK's, my temps are slightly rising now if u look at my chart-god im confused, need to have bloods done 7dpo and just dont know which day is best now

here they are:

CD20 - +OPK CD20.jpg

CD21-+opk CD21.jpg

CD22-+OPK CD22.jpg

:shrug::shrug: PLEASE HELP IF U CAN I'm going off my head :wacko: xx

Hiya

In my opinion the latest one looks a little bit lighter than the rest? Are you doing them at the same time of day?

We are using the same tests, tesco ones?! x

yeah hun, they were all at the same time each day, i thought the last one looked a little lighter! BUT im stressing way too much and i know it! Feel like screamin!

yeah hun TESCO ones was using cheapy IC ones but was having too many issues with them so changed to TESCO 1's. will do 1 more tomorrow then lay off then i think! xx

If you have been BD each day then you should have caught the egg! :D If the last one was lighter then chances are you have just OV'd.

Keeping fingers crossed for you x

thanks hun, managed to do every other pretty much, been so tired lately and a few stressy issues! x

I'm with you.... It seems like i have had several days positive more then three days...mostly all taken about the same time.... CBFM went to low but the opk continued to be (+) I think... these things are so confusing

i did two on day 14 just to see if there would be a difference between morning and night

Attachments

• day 17.jpg
    day 17.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 31
thats nuts hun! 7 days! Day 14 looks the most positive to me hun...do u temp?x

I have been temping and there has not been a change....97.7-98.1

I dunno what to think.... They are all (+) right.. I agree day 14 in the morning looks most positive if that makes sense but 7 days (+) is that heard of?

im sorry hun i have no idea if 7+ days is normal or not! Lookin at them a few do look a teeny bit lighter than the rest but even they r very close positives! x

and todays day 18 doesn't look much different either.. Thanks for your help though.... guess i just gotta wait to test.

Good luck :dust:

thats ok hun, these OPKs confuse the hell outta me! yep - same here just gotta wait the rest of the cycle out now! fx'd and good luck to u 2 :dust: x

Tesco opks are crap! They did that to me, but i would say cd20 was you day.

Sometimes you need to by different sensitivity ones that refelect light to dark better, i could never tell with Tesco, as they were all dark.

One step from Amazon was better for me xxx

thanks hun, i have the one step ones too but they were playing me up, should have carried on with both! ah well too late now! i think CD 20 was my day too to b honest temps have shot up today and risen over the last 3days but FF hasnt confirmed it xxx

Other thing you can try is the digi opks with smiley face.

I used them to back up when i thought i had a +, they are £22.99 in the shops, but only £13.99 on Amazon.

xxx

thmks hun, i tried them months back but they were so expensive that i gave them up...going to go bk to NTNP from next month i just feel too stressed out 16 months has started to take its toll. Thank u for ur help hun much appreciated xx

Im a little new to this, but have been reading lots of posts and it seems that a few of the ladies in here that had a lot of positive opk's in a row ended up taking a HPT and it was positive... maybe you should take one :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->