How many diapers/wipes do you go through?

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure up our monthly bills/expenses and was just wondering a rough estimate on the amount of diapers and wipes I will need.

Roughly how many (or how much money $$) diapers do you go through in one month?
Roughly how many (or how much money $$) wipes do you go through in one month?

I know alot of babies will be different, thats why I am just asking roughly.
We dont have any $$ put back yet, and haven't bought any diapers/wipes. It is starting to stress me out! :hissy:

I am curious to see the answer to this as well.
One of the grandmothers has made it her promise to take care of diapers.
FINE by me!

Maybe £10 a week at the moment (great british pound)! Wipes aren't so bad unles syour OH like mine seems to vanish a pack in 2 days :dohh: Lots of offers here usuall like 2 packs for £10 on nappies and buy one get one free on wipes!

We spend lots on wipes as we buy the more expensive ones and both me and my boyfriend seem to use loads. We have started buying slightly cheaper ones for meal times as it seems a shame to use a nice wipe to clean up after a meal.
We probably spend about the same a month as Wobbles id imagine but that varies with age. Bethanie is in the poo a minute stage, so we're using them loads.

About £10 a week on nappies at the moment-we usually look out for the offers like 2 for £10. I don't use wipes, i use cotton wool at the moment which is cheaper. x

So, you probably go through about a pack a week? A pack here has almost 30 diapers in it, and is around 10$ (I looked up 10 pounds and it equals 14-something US dollars). Or the big packs contain around 60 (depends on the size) and are around 18$.
Wipes here arent bad.. cheapies are around 2$ for a box of 80. But I know we will use them like crazy! For meals, changes, occasional clean ups, etc.

So, I will probably go through about $40-70 dollars a month in diapers, and no more than 15 on wipes.

That will be our main expense, I think, because I get WIC and they give you like 9-10 cans of formula (which I'm hoping to BF for awhile, and save alot of that back, especially for the first few weeks)! I think we might end up having to buy 1 or 2 cans, but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->