how many dpo sis you get your BFP

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
as the title says, how many dpo did you get your bfp? im just curious ladies :) currently waiting for mine, im 13dpo ( i think ) period should have been here on the 5th as it has been for months now, but been using digital opks the past couple of days (poas addict in the making LOL ) got a positive opk today at 2pm (smily face and had 2lines when i ejected the stick,test line was close to being as dark as the control) lol did a clearblue plus hpt and it was negative :wacko: (held my urine for almost 4 hours without drinking anything) :wacko: so i have another one to use with fmu in the morning :) also what are your views on the clear blue ( non digi ) hpt ?? ive heard bad things about them (after i bought them lol ) thanks for reading and congrats to all of your :bfp: 's xxx

sorry about the title lol ''sis'' was supposed to be did , i dont know how to change it, so again, sorry xx

I got my BFP at 11dpo on a clearblue digital. I had no problems with my digital, in fact its the only test I took. GL.:thumbup:

10 dpo faint faint line 12dpo :bfp: I was a day late for af

I used a cheap as chips hpt and then maybe 2 more all had line little fainter than test line so then got a clearblue digital with conception indicator which read PREGNANT 1-2 Weeks

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you all and me xx

10 dpo pretty faint with PM urine, 13 DPO slightly darker with FMU. AF comes around 15 DPO typically. GL to you!

i got mine on a clearblue digi today and I am around 11 dpo x

my first bfp was at 10dpo but it was a bit faint but definitely there and 12dpo it was pretty positive.

thanks :) hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months :) :hug: xx

Hi Sarah, I got this most recent one at 13 dpo, and also tried 11 and 12 dpo and got negatives. But in previous pregnancies I've got a BFP as early as 9dpo so I think it just depends on many factors. Don't rule it out yet! It's still early, try again and keep us posted!
xoxo

ooo i have just bought some non digi clear blue hpt, only because they were the only hyper sensitive in tesco as tesco's own (iv heard) arent too good for early detection.
lol :D im testing tomorrow, hopefully a :bfp: and then i shall let you know if it worked for me xx GL xx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->