how many dpo......

jessndoug

Reaction score
how long are you ladies waiting to test? I know im only 5 dpo and that is WAY to early to test. so I want to know about the rest of you. Im going to wait until 12 dpo (that might be to early too) but that is going to be forever for me!!! how about you ladies??? what number are you waiting until???

***baby :dust: to all***

anyone??? :wacko: i know there are some people testing this month......hello....

hey! i will be testing on 12 dpo if i can wait, but will prob test on 11dpo

I tried to wait (like we all do!), but I tested with a FRER on Friday at 9dpo. I got a faint line, so I tested again both yesterday and today. The line is getting darker. I'm planning to test again at 12dpo tomorrow morning. I haven't gotten that super strong line yet that I want. Good luck!

Woo Hoo, Jessa!!! :yipee:

Jess, I used to try to wait until at least 13-14dpo. But the month I got my bfp, I got a FALSE bfn at 13dpo! :growlmad: I was gutted. When AF didn't show I tested again at 18dpo and got my bfp.

Good luck! :dust:

I will try to wait until 12 dpo but will likely only be able to hold out until 10dpo. I just received the 20 internet cheapy tests I had ordered so I feel like I should start testing now lol (I'm at 5-6 dpo).

yay!!! im happy that kmac625 is going to be testing around the same day as me i wanted to wait until next sunday....(that is taking forever)!!! congrats jessa hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.you ladies keep me updated. babydust to all!!!

yay!!! im happy that kmac625 is going to be testing around the same day as me i wanted to wait until next sunday....(that is taking forever)!!! congrats jessa hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.you ladies keep me updated. babydust to all!!!

heehee Hopefully this will be our month (and everyone else's). Then we can be pregger buddies!:happydance: I'm determined to not test until Friday (10dpo) but do realize that is still kinda early and will not be holding my breath for a bfp.

I usually dont bother testing because if AF is going to show then my temp starts dropping at 12dpo and once it drops i know im out so there is no use wasting a test, but i am 7dpo today and i think i am going to test on saturday which will be 11dpo (probably too early anyway but hoping for a miracle) only because it will be my grandma and grandpas 60th wedding anniversary party on saturday, and because my grandma is dying and probably wont be around too much longer i am hoping and praying i might be able to give her a little bit of good news before she goes.

I'm wishing you the best SarahMelissa! :hugs: That would be a great anniversary gift.

sarahmelissa im hoping you can give them the good news too. we all need more than a sprinkle of baby dust.kmac im hoping that we all could be preggo buddies together!!! my husband is leaving soon for a 7 month deployment so i only have a few short weeks. hoping im alreaady knocked up. i loved being pregnant.lol. wishing the best for everyone!!!!

Aww.. sucks that your husband is leaving for deployment. My close friend's husband is also getting ready to leave. In predeployment training now -- goes to Afganistan early Nov. She has a brand new baby. It's hard! Good luck to you and I hope your husband stays safe and healthy! :hugs2:

thanks tigerlady they just extended his time from 6 months to 7 months.ugh!!! i hate this!!! and we have a 14 month old son so i know its gonna be harder for both of us now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->