How many had almost invisible second line and ended up being pregnant?

Krissy Wolf

Reaction score
I've been testing for the past few days. Today I think I'm 9 dpo and the test I took had a line show up within a couple minutes but it was super hard to see and I cant tell if there's color. It was frer. So I took a second one and same thing happened. I hate waiting more days to test but I know it will probably be the same if I took anymore today. Could this be the start of my bfp?

I'd say thats a good start to a bfp for 9dpo :) i tested today also frer 10dpo and got a squinter and also cant tell if any colour.

Its so bloody hard to wait though! I feel your pain lol

I'd say thats a good start to a bfp for 9dpo :) i tested today also frer 10dpo and got a squinter and also cant tell if any colour.

Its so bloody hard to wait though! I feel your pain lol
I just took a clear blue pink dye test because frer just keeps giving me the same results and I can see it better on there and I can tell it's pink

I just took a clear blue pink dye test because frer just keeps giving me the same results and I can see it better on there and I can tell it's pink

Fingers crossed it progresses thats awesome you can see it better!

Congrats! Definitely sounds like a BFP! I started testing at 6dpo and my first lines were suuuuuper faint - I didn’t take it as positive until the third day after I got my first faint line when I no longer had to squint to see the result. But generally, if you check the result within the given time frame then a line is a line, which means - positive result. Good luck!

Definitely sounds positive to me! My first bfp after my successful IVF cycle, I saw the faintest SHADOW of a second line. I thought my eyes were tricking me, but compared to all the stark white negatives, I could tell there was something, but I couldn't see any color yet. The next morning, I could see some pink in that line and it was darker, and I got a positive digital pregnancy test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->