how many had bfn then next day or 2 bfp?

Sorry, we got home late so I didn't bother driving 10 mins to go get the frer. I will go buy it today though and take it tomorrow with FMU. No AF offically 3 days late. My nipples are sensitive that's the only change!

this might be a really dumb question, but as i am NEW to this.
i started my clomid, i am aware my gynae needs to check the size when i see her next, but what does bmf or af stand for.?

this might be a really dumb question, but as i am NEW to this.
i started my clomid, i am aware my gynae needs to check the size when i see her next, but what does bmf or af stand for.?

AF is aunt flo so your period.

Not sure what BMF is, sorry. Here is a link to lots of the acronyms on the site :https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

x

cant wait for update i saw faint on ur other test as well fx x keep us updated x

AF got me this morning :( 4 days late! I miss have either not o'd or o'd late I didn't really have any signs that O'd this past month like I normally do. I have decided to take a TTC break its just been to much let down. I need to build myself back up!

Sorry to hear that, Babyvaughan. I hope you have a rejuvinating break and find the strength you need to continue!

Thank You, I know my limit and I have reach past it. I wanted to build myself emotionally, spiritually, and physically. (I'm not over weight but I could loose 5lbs lol)
If pregnancy isn't for me than I will still be a mother some how, some way!

I'm currently the mom to my furr children who I adore so they will keep me going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->