How many kids can you handle?

I have 3, but also often have my sisters 3 while she goes on trips etc.... I wish I was able to have more. I would have loved 4. Feel blessed to have 3.

We are all shaped by our own experiences. I am the youngest of 4 and i wanted to have 4 but we've stopped at 2 because DS was really tough from 18mths to 4 1/2 years and now DD has SEN and it wouldn't be fair on her to take away the focus that she needs at the moment.
My mum totally handled 4 children - however she did not work outside of the house until we were all at senior school. She also said that having a 3rd was really really hard but her 4th was really easy. That was the same for my brother and SIL - their 3rd didn't just slot into the family like everyone said she would. But their 4th did.

From my own personal point of view i would never have 4 children if i was planning on returning to work while they were young because i honestly don't think i could hack it.

I do now other parents though who have more than 2 children and they don't cope very well but then i know parents of just 1 child who don't cope either. I think if you know you can't cope then you don't don't have more but if you can then you shouldn't be stopped.

I've decided I can't handle 4, lol... Too bad it's too late! I'm struggling today with the 3 that are already here, and MAJORLY stressing about the 4th. Some days I think I've got it in the bag, and then days like today hit where I think, "I am SO not cut out for this." I suppose it's normal to go back and forth! :shrug:

being pregnant with any number of children increases the difficulty factor by at least 10!!! i found
d things a lot nicer and easier to juggle once i wasn't laden down and i could properly rest, eat and move! things will get better i promise and i'm sure you would put me to shame... if you could see my house right now you'd probably all be shocked!

I have 3 children, all pre-school. My twins are 3.5 and my baby is 1. I work 3 days per week and they stay with my mum.
I manage them perfectly well by myself. We get out and about with no problems, but we are restricted with swimming, soft play etc as I would need another pair of hands for this.

At the weekends, DH and I always make an effort to take them out together. We travel quite a lot and have no problem with the babies when we travel.

MY DH probably hasn't spent a lot of time own his own with them as he works a lot, but he can also manage them reasonably well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->